Traditional education vs online education, which one is better?

 

Education should be something people enjoy, so in that way, they are going to have a good learning process and experience; all people are different, like different things and different methodologies, so how to know which type of education is better?

 

The pros and cons will help us to know which one is better; traditional education has been in our lives for a long time, this has been built through the years, on the other hand, online education took us by surprise because of the pandemic. The traditional education in which we have to go to the institutions provides us the opportunity to explore the world and also work in our social abilities, online education gives us more time to do other things.

 

Traditional education does not give us the technology sources that we need for example in a language class while online education does, there are many pros and cons, but personally, I prefer going to the classroom, see the teacher’s faces and classmates, and also in the classroom is not as easy to be distracted as it is in the home.

 

Since the pandemic started and we started seeing class online I don’t fell comfortable with them, I know we have been doing our best on these times, however it0s difficult to me because I have been in traditional education all my life.

 

In conclusion for me, traditional education is better, but we can not close our possibilities for online education, it just needs some improvements.


Luisa Ladino

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog